1. cloud - noun
· any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
2. cloud - noun
· a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
3. cloud - noun
· out of touch with reality; "his head was in the clouds"
4. cloud - noun
· a cause of worry or gloom or trouble; "the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French"
5. cloud - noun
· suspicion affecting your reputation; "after that mistake he was under a cloud"
6. cloud - noun
· a group of many things in the air or on the ground; "a swarm of insects obscured the light"; "clouds of blossoms"; "it discharged a cloud of spores"
7. cloud - verb
· make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
8. cloud - verb
· make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
9. cloud - verb
· billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
10. cloud - verb
· make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
11. cloud - verb
· place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
12. cloud - verb
· make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
13. cloud - verb
· colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
14. cloud - verb
· make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.