1. wallow - noun
· a puddle where animals go to wallow
2. wallow - noun
· an indolent or clumsy rolling about; "a good wallow in the water"
3. wallow - verb
· devote oneself entirely to something; indulge in to an immoderate degree, usually with pleasure; "Wallow in luxury"; "wallow in your sorrows"
4. wallow - verb
· roll around; "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
5. wallow - verb
· rise up as if in waves; "smoke billowed up into the sky"
6. wallow - verb
· be ecstatic with joy
7. wallow - verb
· delight greatly in; "wallow in your success!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.