1. surge - noun
· a sudden forceful flow
2. surge - noun
· a sudden or abrupt strong increase; "stimulated a surge of speculation"; "an upsurge of emotion"; "an upsurge in violent crime"
3. surge - noun
· a large sea wave
4. surge - verb
· rise and move, as in waves or billows; "The army surged forward"
5. surge - verb
· rise rapidly; "the dollar soared against the yen"
6. surge - verb
· rise or move forward; "surging waves"
7. surge - verb
· rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave; "the boats surged"
8. surge - verb
· see one's performance improve; "He levelled the score and then surged ahead"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.