1. blow_up - verb
· cause to burst with a violent release of energy; "We exploded the nuclear bomb"
2. blow_up - verb
· make large; "blow up an image"
3. blow_up - verb
· get very angry and fly into a rage; "The professor combusted when the student didn't know the answer to a very elementary question"; "Spam makes me go ballistic"
Synonym(s): flip_one%27s_lid, throw_a_fit, hit_the_roof, hit_the_ceiling, have_kittens, have_a_fit, combust, blow_one%27s_stack, fly_off_the_handle, flip_one%27s_wig, lose_one%27s_temper, blow_a_fuse, go_ballistic
4. blow_up - verb
· add details to
5. blow_up - verb
· burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction; "the bomb detonated at noon"; "The Molotov cocktail exploded"
6. blow_up - verb
· exaggerate or make bigger; "The charges were inflated"
7. blow_up - verb
· fill with gas or air; "inflate a balloons"
8. blow_up - verb
· to swell or cause to enlarge; "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"; "puffed out chests"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.