1. overcast - noun
· the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds
2. overcast - noun
· gloomy semidarkness caused by cloud cover
3. overcast - noun
· a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
4. overcast - noun
· a cast that falls beyond the intended spot
5. overcast - verb
· make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
6. overcast - verb
· sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
7. overcast - verb
· sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next; "overcast books"
8. overcast - adjective
· filled or abounding with clouds
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.