1. unknown - noun
· an unknown and unexplored region; "they came like angels out the unknown"
2. unknown - noun
· anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
3. unknown - noun
· a variable whose values are solutions of an equation
4. unknown - adjective
· not known; "an unknown amount"; "an unknown island"; "an unknown writer"; "an unknown source"
5. unknown - adjective
· being or having an unknown or unnamed source; "a poem by an unknown author"; "corporations responsible to nameless owners"; "an unnamed donor"
6. unknown - adjective
· not known to exist; "things obscurely felt surged up from unknown depths"
7. unknown - adjective
· not famous or acclaimed; "an obscure family"; "unsung heroes of the war"
8. unknown - adjective
· not known before; "used many strange words"; "saw many strange faces in the crowd"; "don't let anyone unknown into the house"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.