1. variable - noun
· something that is likely to vary; something that is subject to variation; "the weather is one variable to be considered"
2. variable - noun
· a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
3. variable - noun
· a star that varies noticeably in brightness
4. variable - noun
· a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
5. variable - adjective
· liable to or capable of change; "rainfall in the tropics is notoriously variable"; "variable winds"; "variable expenses"
6. variable - adjective
· marked by diversity or difference; "the varying angles of roof slope"; "nature is infinitely variable"
7. variable - adjective
· (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied; "a variable capacitor"; "variable filters in front of the mercury xenon lights"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.