1. sharpness - noun
· a quick and penetrating intelligence; "he argued with great acuteness"; "I admired the keenness of his mind"
2. sharpness - noun
· the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
3. sharpness - noun
· a strong odor or taste property; "the pungency of mustard"; "the sulfurous bite of garlic"; "the sharpness of strange spices"; "the raciness of the wine"
4. sharpness - noun
· the quality of being keenly and painfully felt; "the sharpness of her loss"
5. sharpness - noun
· thinness of edge or fineness of point
6. sharpness - noun
· the quality of being sharp and clear
7. sharpness - noun
· harshness of manner
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.