1. bent - noun
· a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
2. bent - noun
· grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
3. bent - noun
· an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
4. bent - noun
· a special way of doing something; "he had a bent for it"; "he had a special knack for getting into trouble"; "he couldn't get the hang of it"
5. bend - verb
· form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
6. bend - verb
· change direction; "The road bends"
7. bend - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
8. bend - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
9. bend - verb
· turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
10. bend - verb
· bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
11. bent - adjective
· fixed in your purpose; "bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"
12. bent - adjective
· used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
13. bent - adjective
· of metal e.g.; "bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.