1. bent - noun
· a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
2. bent - noun
· grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
3. bent - noun
· an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
4. bent - noun
· a special way of doing something; "he had a bent for it"; "he had a special knack for getting into trouble"; "he couldn't get the hang of it"
5. bend - verb
· form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
6. bend - verb
· change direction; "The road bends"
7. bend - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
8. bend - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
9. bend - verb
· turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
10. bend - verb
· bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
11. bent - adjective
· fixed in your purpose; "bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"
12. bent - adjective
· used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
13. bent - adjective
· of metal e.g.; "bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.