1. cleaner - noun
· a preparation used in cleaning something
2. cleaner - noun
· the operator of dry-cleaning establishment
3. cleaner - noun
· someone whose occupation is cleaning
4. clean - adjective
· free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
5. clean - adjective
· free of restrictions or qualifications; "a clean bill of health"; "a clear winner"
6. clean - adjective
· (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims; "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"; "clear laughter like a waterfall"; "clear reds and blues"; "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
7. clean - adjective
· free from impurities; "clean water"; "fresh air"
8. clean - adjective
· (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense; "a clean voting record"; "a clean driver's license"
9. clean - adjective
· ritually clean or pure
10. clean - adjective
· not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination; "a clean fuel"; "cleaner and more efficient engines"; "the tactical bomb is reasonably clean"
11. clean - adjective
· (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers; "good clean fun"; "a clean joke"
12. clean - adjective
· free from sepsis or infection; "a clean (or uninfected) wound"
13. clean - adjective
· morally pure; "led a clean life"
14. clean - adjective
· (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections; "fair copy"; "a clean manuscript"
15. clean - adjective
· (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
16. clean - adjective
· exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play; "a clean fight"; "a sporting solution of the disagreement"; "sportsmanlike conduct"
17. clean - adjective
· without difficulties or problems; "a clean test flight"
18. clean - adjective
· thorough and without qualification; "a clean getaway"; "a clean sweep"; "a clean break"
19. clean - adjective
· not carrying concealed weapons
20. clean - adjective
· free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed; "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek"; "a clean throw"; "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
21. clean - adjective
· free of drugs; "after a long dependency on heroin she has been clean for 4 years"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.