1. flop - noun
· an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers; "this computer can perform a million flops per second"
2. flop - noun
· someone who is unsuccessful
3. flop - noun
· a complete failure; "the play was a dismal flop"
4. flop - noun
· the act of throwing yourself down; "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
5. flop - verb
· fall loosely; "He flopped into a chair"
6. flop - verb
· fall suddenly and abruptly
7. flop - verb
· fail utterly; collapse; "The project foundered"
8. flop - adverb
· with a flopping sound; "he tumbled flop into the mud"
9. flop - adverb
· exactly; "he fell flop on his face"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.