1. fashion - noun
· how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
2. fashion - noun
· characteristic or habitual practice
3. fashion - noun
· the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
4. fashion - noun
· consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
5. fashion - verb
· make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.