1. dummy - noun
· a person who does not talk
2. dummy - noun
· an ignorant or foolish person
3. dummy - noun
· a figure representing the human form
4. dummy - noun
· a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
5. dummy - verb
· make a dummy of; "dummy up the books that are to be published"
6. dummy - adjective
· having the appearance of being real but lacking capacity to function; "a dummy corporation"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.