1. phase - noun
· any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected"
2. phase - noun
· (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system"
3. phase - noun
· a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
4. phase - noun
· (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun); "the full phase of the moon"
5. phase - verb
· arrange in phases or stages; "phase a withdrawal"
6. phase - verb
· adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition; "he phased the intake with the output of the machine"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.