1. document - noun
· writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
2. document - noun
· anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
3. document - noun
· a written account of ownership or obligation
4. document - noun
· (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
5. document - verb
· record in detail; "The parents documented every step of their child's development"
6. document - verb
· support or supply with references; "Can you document your claims?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.