1. edge - noun
· the boundary of a surface
2. edge - noun
· a line determining the limits of an area
3. edge - noun
· a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object; "he rounded the edges of the box"
4. edge - noun
· the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
5. edge - noun
· a slight competitive advantage; "he had an edge on the competition"
6. edge - noun
· the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something; "the edge of the leaf is wavy"; "she sat on the edge of the bed"; "the water's edge"
7. edge - verb
· advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
8. edge - verb
· provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
9. edge - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
10. edge - verb
· provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.