1. trend - noun
· a general direction in which something tends to move; "the shoreward tendency of the current"; "the trend of the stock market"
2. trend - noun
· general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
3. trend - noun
· a general tendency to change (as of opinion); "not openly liberal but that is the trend of the book"; "a broad movement of the electorate to the right"
4. trend - noun
· the popular taste at a given time; "leather is the latest vogue"; "he followed current trends"; "the 1920s had a style of their own"
5. trend - verb
· turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.