1. taste - noun
· the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus; "the candy left him with a bad taste"; "the melon had a delicious taste"
2. taste - noun
· a strong liking; "my own preference is for good literature"; "the Irish have a penchant for blarney"
3. taste - noun
· delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values); "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"; "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
4. taste - noun
· a brief experience of something; "he got a taste of life on the wild side"; "she enjoyed her brief taste of independence"
5. taste - noun
· a small amount eaten or drunk; "take a taste--you'll like it"
6. taste - noun
· the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth; "his cold deprived him of his sense of taste"
7. taste - noun
· a kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds; "a wine tasting"
8. taste - verb
· have flavor; taste of something
9. taste - verb
· perceive by the sense of taste; "Can you taste the garlic?"
10. taste - verb
· take a sample of; "Try these new crackers"; "Sample the regional dishes"
11. taste - verb
· have a distinctive or characteristic taste; "This tastes of nutmeg"
12. taste - verb
· distinguish flavors; "We tasted wines last night"
13. taste - verb
· experience briefly; "The ex-slave tasted freedom shortly before she died"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.