1. sensing - noun
· the perception that something has occurred or some state exists; "early detection can often lead to a cure"
2. sensing - noun
· becoming aware of something via the senses
3. sense - verb
· perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
4. sense - verb
· detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
5. sense - verb
· become aware of not through the senses but instinctively; "I sense his hostility"; "I smell trouble"; "smell out corruption"
6. sense - verb
· comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.