1. discernment - noun
· the cognitive condition of someone who understands; "he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect"
2. discernment - noun
· delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values); "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"; "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
3. discernment - noun
· perception of that which is obscure
4. discernment - noun
· the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
5. discernment - noun
· the trait of judging wisely and objectively; "a man of discernment"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.