1. wisdom - noun
· accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
2. wisdom - noun
· the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
3. wisdom - noun
· ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
4. wisdom - noun
· the quality of being prudent and sensible
5. wisdom - noun
· an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.