1. death - noun
· the event of dying or departure from life; "her death came as a terrible shock"; "upon your decease the capital will pass to your grandchildren"
2. death - noun
· the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism; "the animal died a painful death"
3. death - noun
· the absence of life or state of being dead; "he seemed more content in death than he had ever been in life"
4. death - noun
· the time when something ends; "it was the death of all his plans"; "a dying of old hopes"
5. death - noun
· the time at which life ends; continuing until dead; "she stayed until his death"; "a struggle to the last"
6. death - noun
· the personification of death; "Death walked the streets of the plague-bound city"
7. death - noun
· a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end"
8. death - noun
· the act of killing; "he had two deaths on his conscience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.