1. resolve - noun
· the trait of being resolute; "his resoluteness carried him through the battle"; "it was his unshakeable resolution to finish the work"
2. resolve - noun
· a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
3. resolve - verb
· bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided"; "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"; "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
4. resolve - verb
· reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
5. resolve - verb
· reach a decision; "he resolved never to drink again"
6. resolve - verb
· understand the meaning of; "The question concerning the meaning of life cannot be answered"
7. resolve - verb
· make clearly visible; "can this image be resolved?"
8. resolve - verb
· find the solution; "solve an equation"; "solve for x"
9. resolve - verb
· cause to go into a solution; "The recipe says that we should dissolve a cup of sugar in two cups of water"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.