1. dissolve - noun
· (film) a gradual transition from one scene to the next; the next scene is gradually superimposed as the former scene fades out
2. dissolve - verb
· become weaker; "The sound faded out"
3. dissolve - verb
· cause to go into a solution; "The recipe says that we should dissolve a cup of sugar in two cups of water"
4. dissolve - verb
· come to an end; "Their marriage dissolved"; "The tobacco monopoly broke up"
5. dissolve - verb
· stop functioning or cohering as a unit; "The political wing of the party dissolved after much internal fighting"
6. dissolve - verb
· cause to lose control emotionally; "The news dissolved her into tears"
7. dissolve - verb
· lose control emotionally; "She dissolved into tears when she heard that she had lost all her savings in the pyramid scheme"
8. dissolve - verb
· cause to fade away; "dissolve a shot or a picture"
9. dissolve - verb
· pass into a solution; "The sugar quickly dissolved in the coffee"
10. dissolve - verb
· become or cause to become soft or liquid; "The sun melted the ice"; "the ice thawed"; "the ice cream melted"; "The heat melted the wax"; "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"; "dethaw the meat"
11. dissolve - verb
· bring the association of to an end or cause to break up; "The decree officially dissolved the marriage"; "the judge dissolved the tobacco company"
12. dissolve - verb
· declare void; "The President dissolved the parliament and called for new elections"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.