1. mix - noun
· a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
2. mix - noun
· an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
3. mix - noun
· the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
4. mix - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
5. mix - verb
· open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
6. mix - verb
· combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
7. mix - verb
· add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
8. mix - verb
· to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
9. mix - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.