1. compounding - noun
· the act of combining things to form a new whole
2. compound - verb
· make more intense, stronger, or more marked; "The efforts were intensified"; "Her rudeness intensified his dislike for her"; "Pot smokers claim it heightens their awareness"; "This event only deepened my convictions"
3. compound - verb
· put or add together; "combine resources"
4. compound - verb
· calculate principal and interest
5. compound - verb
· create by mixing or combining
6. compound - verb
· combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.