1. undercut - noun
· the material removed by a cut made underneath
2. undercut - noun
· the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
3. undercut - noun
· a notch cut in the trunk of tree in order to determine the direction of its fall
4. undercut - noun
· (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player"
5. undercut - noun
· a cut made underneath to remove material
6. undercut - verb
· sell cheaper than one's competition
7. undercut - verb
· cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
8. undercut - verb
· cut away the underpart of; "undercut a vein of ore"
9. undercut - verb
· strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
10. undercut - verb
· cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.