1. hack - noun
· one who works hard at boring tasks
2. hack - noun
· a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
3. hack - noun
· a mediocre and disdained writer
4. hack - noun
· a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
5. hack - noun
· a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
6. hack - noun
· an old or over-worked horse
7. hack - noun
· a horse kept for hire
8. hack - noun
· a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
9. hack - verb
· cut with a hacking tool
10. hack - verb
· be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
11. hack - verb
· cut away; "he hacked his way through the forest"
12. hack - verb
· kick on the arms
13. hack - verb
· kick on the shins
14. hack - verb
· fix a computer program piecemeal until it works; "I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best"
15. hack - verb
· significantly cut up a manuscript
16. hack - verb
· cough spasmodically; "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.