1. chop - noun
· the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide); "the boat headed into the chop"
2. chop - noun
· a small cut of meat including part of a rib
3. chop - noun
· a jaw; "I'll hit him on the chops"
4. chop - noun
· a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
5. chop - noun
· a grounder that bounces high in the air
6. chop - verb
· cut into pieces; "Chop wood"; "chop meat"
7. chop - verb
· move suddenly
8. chop - verb
· form or shape by chopping; "chop a hole in the ground"
9. chop - verb
· strike sharply, as in some sports
10. chop - verb
· cut with a hacking tool
11. chop - verb
· hit sharply
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.