1. harvest - noun
· the yield from plants in a single growing season
2. harvest - noun
· the consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a harvest of examples"; "a harvest of love"
3. harvest - noun
· the gathering of a ripened crop
4. harvest - noun
· the season for gathering crops
5. harvest - verb
· gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
6. harvest - verb
· remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "Should one harvest organs from dead people for transplants?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.