1. snub - noun
· an instance of driving away or warding off
2. snub - noun
· a refusal to recognize someone you know; "the snub was clearly intentional"
3. snub - verb
· refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
4. snub - verb
· reject outright and bluntly; "She snubbed his proposal"
5. snub - adjective
· unusually short; "a snub nose"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.