1. saw - noun
· a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
2. saw - noun
· hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
3. saw - noun
· a power tool for cutting wood
4. saw - verb
· cut with a saw; "saw wood for the fireplace"
5. see - verb
· perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
6. see - verb
· perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can't see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don't understand the idea"
7. see - verb
· perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You'll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960's saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
8. see - verb
· imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
9. see - verb
· deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
10. see - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
11. see - verb
· see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
12. see - verb
· come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
13. see - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
14. see - verb
· be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
15. see - verb
· go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
16. see - verb
· go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
17. see - verb
· go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
18. see - verb
· take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
19. see - verb
· receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesn't see anybody before noon"
20. see - verb
· date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
21. see - verb
· see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
22. see - verb
· deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "let's see--which movie should we see tonight?"
23. see - verb
· observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
24. see - verb
· observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect; "The customs agent examined the baggage"; "I must see your passport before you can enter the country"
25. see - verb
· undergo or live through a difficult experience; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
26. see - verb
· accompany or escort; "I'll see you to the door"
27. see - verb
· match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
28. see - verb
· make sense of; assign a meaning to; "What message do you see in this letter?"; "How do you interpret his behavior?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.