1. date - noun
· the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
2. date - noun
· a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
3. date - noun
· a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
4. date - noun
· the present; "they are up to date"; "we haven't heard from them to date"
5. date - noun
· the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred; "he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
6. date - noun
· a particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"; "we hope to get together at an early date"; "Mother's Day is always on the same date"
7. date - noun
· sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
8. date - verb
· go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
9. date - verb
· stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
10. date - verb
· assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
11. date - verb
· date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
12. date - verb
· provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.