1. date - noun
· the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
2. date - noun
· a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
3. date - noun
· a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
4. date - noun
· the present; "they are up to date"; "we haven't heard from them to date"
5. date - noun
· the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred; "he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
6. date - noun
· a particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"; "we hope to get together at an early date"; "Mother's Day is always on the same date"
7. date - noun
· sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
8. date - verb
· go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
9. date - verb
· stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
10. date - verb
· assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
11. date - verb
· date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
12. date - verb
· provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.