1. witness - noun
· someone who sees an event and reports what happened
2. witness - noun
· a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
3. witness - noun
· testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
4. witness - noun
· (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
5. witness - noun
· (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
6. witness - verb
· be a witness to; "She witnessed the accident and had to testify in court"
7. witness - verb
· perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You'll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960's saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.