1. saying - noun
· a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations; "pardon the expression"
2. say - verb
· express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name"
3. say - verb
· report or maintain; "He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"; "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"; "The registrar says that I owe the school money"
4. say - verb
· express a supposition; "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"; "Let's say you had a lot of money--what would you do?"
5. say - verb
· have or contain a certain wording or form; "The passage reads as follows"; "What does the law say?"
6. say - verb
· give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed"
7. say - verb
· speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; "She pronounces French words in a funny way"; "I cannot say `zip wire'"; "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
8. say - verb
· communicate or express nonverbally; "What does this painting say?"; "Did his face say anything about how he felt?"
9. say - verb
· utter aloud; "She said `Hello' to everyone in the office"
10. say - verb
· state as one's opinion or judgement; declare; "I say let's forget this whole business"
11. say - verb
· recite or repeat a fixed text; "Say grace"; "She said her `Hail Mary'"
12. say - verb
· indicate; "The clock says noon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.