1. rose - noun
· any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
2. rose - noun
· pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
3. rose - noun
· a dusty pink color
4. rise - verb
· move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
5. rise - verb
· increase in value or to a higher point; "prices climbed steeply"; "the value of our house rose sharply last year"
6. rise - verb
· rise to one's feet; "The audience got up and applauded"
7. rise - verb
· rise up; "The building rose before them"
8. rise - verb
· come to the surface
9. rise - verb
· come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"
10. rise - verb
· move to a better position in life or to a better job; "She ascended from a life of poverty to one of great renown"
11. rise - verb
· go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
12. rise - verb
· become more extreme; "The tension heightened"
13. rise - verb
· get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
14. rise - verb
· rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
15. rise - verb
· become heartened or elated; "Her spirits rose when she heard the good news"
16. rise - verb
· exert oneself to meet a challenge; "rise to a challenge"; "rise to the occasion"
17. rise - verb
· take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
18. rise - verb
· increase in volume; "the dough rose slowly in the warm room"
19. rise - verb
· come up, of celestial bodies; "The sun also rises"; "The sun uprising sees the dusk night fled..."; "Jupiter ascends"
20. rise - verb
· return from the dead; "Christ is risen!"; "The dead are to uprise"
21. rose - adjective
· of something having a dusty purplish pink color; "the roseate glow of dawn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.