1. dissent - noun
· (law) the difference of one judge's opinion from that of the majority; "he expressed his dissent in a contrary opinion"
2. dissent - noun
· a difference of opinion
3. dissent - noun
· the act of protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent
4. dissent - verb
· withhold assent; "Several Republicans dissented"
5. dissent - verb
· express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
6. dissent - verb
· be of different opinions; "I beg to differ!"; "She disagrees with her husband on many questions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.