1. jump - noun
· a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance"
2. jump - noun
· an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
3. jump - noun
· (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another
4. jump - noun
· a sudden involuntary movement; "he awoke with a start"
5. jump - noun
· descent with a parachute; "he had done a lot of parachuting in the army"
6. jump - noun
· the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
7. jump - verb
· move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
8. jump - verb
· move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm; "She startled when I walked into the room"
9. jump - verb
· make a sudden physical attack on; "The muggers jumped the woman in the fur coat"
10. jump - verb
· increase suddenly and significantly; "Prices jumped overnight"
11. jump - verb
· be highly noticeable
12. jump - verb
· enter eagerly into; "He jumped into the game"
13. jump - verb
· rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
14. jump - verb
· jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn't want to jump"; "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge"; "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre"
15. jump - verb
· run off or leave the rails; "the train derailed because a cow was standing on the tracks"
16. jump - verb
· jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
17. jump - verb
· cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop"
18. jump - verb
· start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car's battery
19. jump - verb
· bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
20. jump - verb
· pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame"; "jump to a conclusion"; "jump from one thing to another"
21. jump - verb
· go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.