1. hook - noun
· a catch for locking a door
2. hook - noun
· a sharp curve or crook; a shape resembling a hook
3. hook - noun
· anything that serves as an enticement
4. hook - noun
· a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
5. hook - noun
· a curved or bent implement for suspending or pulling something
6. hook - noun
· a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his hooking"
7. hook - noun
· a short swinging punch delivered from the side with the elbow bent
8. hook - noun
· a basketball shot made over the head with the hand that is farther from the basket
9. hook - verb
· fasten with a hook
10. hook - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
11. hook - verb
· make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle; "She sat there crocheting all day"
12. hook - verb
· hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
13. hook - verb
· take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
14. hook - verb
· make off with belongings of others
15. hook - verb
· hit with a hook; "His opponent hooked him badly"
16. hook - verb
· catch with a hook; "hook a fish"
17. hook - verb
· to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
18. hook - verb
· secure with the foot; "hook the ball"
19. hook - verb
· entice and trap; "The car salesman had snared three potential customers"
20. hook - verb
· approach with an offer of sexual favors; "he was solicited by a prostitute"; "The young man was caught soliciting in the park"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.