1. abstract - noun
· a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance; "he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
2. abstract - noun
· a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
3. abstract - verb
· consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
4. abstract - verb
· make off with belongings of others
5. abstract - verb
· consider apart from a particular case or instance; "Let's abstract away from this particular example"
6. abstract - verb
· give an abstract (of)
7. abstract - adjective
· existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment; "abstract words like `truth' and `justice'"
8. abstract - adjective
· not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature; "a large abstract painting"
9. abstract - adjective
· dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention; "abstract reasoning"; "abstract science"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.