1. sneak - noun
· a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
2. sneak - noun
· someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
3. sneak - noun
· someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
4. sneak - verb
· to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
5. sneak - verb
· put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner; "sneak a look"; "sneak a cigarette"
6. sneak - verb
· make off with belongings of others
7. sneak - verb
· pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
8. sneak - adjective
· marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed; "a furtive manner"; "a sneak attack"; "stealthy footsteps"; "a surreptitious glance at his watch"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.