1. surcharge - noun
· an additional charge (as for items previously omitted or as a penalty for failure to exercise common caution or common skill)
2. surcharge - verb
· charge an extra fee, as for a special service
3. surcharge - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
4. surcharge - verb
· fill to capacity with people; "The air raids had surcharged the emergency wards"
5. surcharge - verb
· print a new denomination on a stamp or a banknote
6. surcharge - verb
· fill to an excessive degree; "The air was surcharged with tension"
7. surcharge - verb
· place too much a load on; "don't overload the car"
8. surcharge - verb
· show an omission in (an account) for which credit ought to have been given
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.