1. plume - noun
· anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness; "a plume of smoke"; "grass with large plumes"
2. plume - noun
· a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
3. plume - noun
· the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
4. plume - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
5. plume - verb
· be proud of; "He prides himself on making it into law school"
6. plume - verb
· deck with a plume; "a plumed helmet"
7. plume - verb
· clean with one's bill; "The birds preened"
8. plume - verb
· form a plume; "The chimneys were pluming the sky"; "The engine was pluming black smoke"
9. plume - verb
· dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.