1. deck - noun
· any of various platforms built into a vessel
2. deck - noun
· street name for a packet of illegal drugs
3. deck - noun
· a pack of 52 playing cards
4. deck - noun
· a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
5. deck - verb
· be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
6. deck - verb
· decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
7. deck - verb
· knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.