1. crack - noun
· a long narrow opening
2. crack - noun
· a narrow opening; "he opened the window a crack"
3. crack - noun
· a long narrow depression in a surface
4. crack - noun
· a sudden sharp noise; "the crack of a whip"; "he heard the cracking of the ice"; "he can hear the snap of a twig"
5. crack - noun
· a chance to do something; "he wanted a shot at the champion"
6. crack - noun
· witty remark
7. crack - noun
· a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts; "there was a crack in the mirror"
8. crack - noun
· a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive
9. crack - noun
· a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
10. crack - noun
· the act of cracking something
11. crack - verb
· become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated"
12. crack - verb
· make a very sharp explosive sound; "His gun cracked"
13. crack - verb
· make a sharp sound; "his fingers snapped"
14. crack - verb
· hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise; "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
15. crack - verb
· pass through (a barrier); "Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county"
16. crack - verb
· break partially but keep its integrity; "The glass cracked"
17. crack - verb
· break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension; "The pipe snapped"
18. crack - verb
· gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions; "she cracked my password"; "crack a safe"
19. crack - verb
· suffer a nervous breakdown
20. crack - verb
· tell spontaneously; "crack a joke"
21. crack - verb
· cause to become cracked; "heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
22. crack - verb
· reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
23. crack - verb
· break into simpler molecules by means of heat; "The petroleum cracked"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.