1. cleft - noun
· a split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
2. cleft - noun
· a long narrow opening
3. cleave - verb
· separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone"
4. cleave - verb
· make by cutting into; "The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock"
5. cleave - verb
· come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
6. cleft - adjective
· split or divided; "he had a cleft chin and strong jaw"; "the infant was born with a double harelip and cleft palate"; "a cleft stick"
7. cleft - adjective
· having one or more indentations reaching nearly to the midrib
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.