1. tear - noun
· a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands; "his story brought tears to her eyes"
2. tear - noun
· an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
3. tear - noun
· an occasion for excessive eating or drinking; "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
4. tear - noun
· the act of tearing; "he took the manuscript in both hands and gave it a mighty tear"
5. tear - verb
· separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
6. tear - verb
· to separate or be separated by force; "planks were in danger of being torn from the crossbars"
7. tear - verb
· move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
8. tear - verb
· strip of feathers; "pull a chicken"; "pluck the capon"
9. tear - verb
· fill with tears or shed tears; "Her eyes were tearing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.