1. separation - noun
· the state of lacking unity
2. separation - noun
· coming apart
3. separation - noun
· the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
4. separation - noun
· sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
5. separation - noun
· the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
6. separation - noun
· the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
7. separation - noun
· the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
8. separation - noun
· (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
9. separation - noun
· the act of dividing or disconnecting
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.