1. sorting - noun
· an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion; "the bottleneck in mail delivery is the process of sorting"
2. sorting - noun
· the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
3. sorting - noun
· grouping by class or kind or size
4. sort - verb
· examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
5. sort - verb
· arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.