1. rent - noun
· a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
2. rent - noun
· an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
3. rent - noun
· the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
4. rent - noun
· the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
5. rent - verb
· let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
6. rent - verb
· grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
7. rent - verb
· engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
8. rent - verb
· hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
9. rend - verb
· tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom"; "pull the cooked chicken into strips"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.